HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Even though we started a new year, it’s still Tuesday and that means it’s time for…
Ten On Tuesday
1. What did you get for Christmas?
A new hoodie 😀 and in the weeks leading up to Christmas I got myself a new phone and an iPad, so I guess you could see those as gifts as well, even though I payed for them myself.
2. Have you taken down your Christmas decorations?
Not yet, but one of these days I’m taking it down.
3. What did you do for New Years Eve?
I watched some tv at my parents house, ate A LOT of food and got annoyed by the fireworks.
4. Do you like accents?
YES! I’m pretty fascinated by accents and dialects. If I were to talk to you I’d probably try to figure out where your accent is from and tell you why I like it so much. In a non-creepy way of course (well, most of the time)
5. What kind of television do you have?
Technically, I don’t own a tv. I have a projector that projects on my wall. Which is pretty epic, because the image is HUGE!
6. Did you make any changes at the beginning of 2012?
Yes, quite a few. I’ve even joined the 12 changes in 2012 program. More about that in the morning, so stay tuned 🙂
7. What’s the last book you read and do you recommend it?
“read me” by Peter deWolf and yes, I.d definitely recommend it.
8. Do you stay current on celebrity gossip?
Only when I’m bored. So yes, I’m pretty up to date ( I travel by train a lot and get bored easily 😉 )
9. Do you know the words to Bohemian Rhapsody? Gangstas Paradise? Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
10. What is your favorite educational television show?
How Do They Do It? On discovery channel. I could watch that show for hours and hours. And top gear, but I’m not sure that’s considered to be educational.