I’m doing Ten on Tuesday today 😀 Thanks to Chelsea at Roots And Rings for hosting !
I really like the topic, so here goes:
1. What are you doing for Thanksgiving this year?
I’m thinking about visiting a friend. But it’s a regular work-day so i’m not sure if that will happen.
2. What are you most thankful for this year?
Internet-friends. They helped me get through depression and other difficulties and make me laugh daily.
3. Do you have any traditions on Thanksgiving? The parade? Football? Long naps?
Work. Thanksgiving isn’t really a thing here, so there’s no special events or anything. But i still think it’s good to take a moment and think about all the good things in your life.
4. Is it called stuffing or dressing? Is it in the bird or a separate dish?
It’s called stuffing. And it needs to go IN the bird. If you serve it as a seperate dish, it’s no longer called stuffing, it’s called a side dish.
5. Do you cook?
Not a lot. Because i’m a culinary disaster. To prove that: 2 days ago i set fire to a pan while cooking a burger. I’m really that terrible.
6. What is your favorite dish?
I love the turkey. I don’t like making it (i don’t have the patience) but i like eating it.
7. What is your dessert preference?
Just some fruit. I don’t want to ruin the taste of the turkey 🙂
8. What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory?
Don’t really have any yet. This is the first year i’m actively remembering to do something special for Thanksgiving.
9. Do you plan to shop on Black Friday?
Nope. But that’s mostly thanks to the lack of funds. And because i want to go to Vidcon in LA next year i need to save up as much as i can.
10. What are you most dreading about Thanksgiving this year?
Nobody else in my town or group of IRL friends celebrating it. I wish more people in the Netherlands would be aware of thanksgiving.