1. What are 3 things that are on your Christmas wishlist?
I want to spend time with family and friends. I want my friend to come over for either christmas or new years eve (both of which i already know won’t happen) and i want to get the new iPhone.
2. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
3. Do you have a favorite band or singer that sings it especially awesome?
Nope, Anything but Justin Bieber. I just *really* don’t like Bieber
4. Have you heard about the website goodreads?
Yes, because the #twookclub is on there 🙂
5. What are 3 books you want to read?
1. The Fault in our Stars by John Green
2. Name of our star by Maureen Johnson
3. Anything by Peter de Wolf
6. Do you hunt deer?
No. Mostly because thats illegal.
7. Have you started Christmas shopping? Are you completely finished?
No because i don’t have to buy anything for anyone. I’m buying myself a few things, that’s about it. I’m not finished yet.
8. Did you shop on Black Friday? What was the best deal you got?
I didn’t. I checked out some of the deals online but honestly, i was pretty disappointed.
9. What’s one holiday tradition your family has?
There’s isn’t any. Usually we just get together (just me and my parents) to have dinner or something. I hope to one day have a family of my own to start traditions with.
10. How many blogs do you read? Do you subscribe/unsubscribe often or do you purge every once in a while?
Not as much as i’d like to. But i’m trying to get in a few blogs a day. But right now i mostly read stuff that shows up on twitter. I have google reader, but i rarely use it. Maybe when i get more into blogging i’ll start using it more often. But i hate that i can’t comment from google reader, so i have to click to the site anyway in order to leave a comment.